What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chatbox rules

Thx Andy!
Sorry for not being home to respond i had to go outside for a couple minutes! I think this should be stickied...

This is just to bring attention to the new rules... it is already added in the (stickied) general forum rules. So this thread, with the sticky in the chat box to look at it for a few days should be plenty.
Andrew

(Still the mod side of you hmmm? ;) )

YEAH Tony!! :D (Ever hopeful.......)

Travis needs a reprimand for repetative posting. I think his punishment should be to plate some more strains.

:D

-_- Apperently i have posted over 5000 messages....

Upped it again till I get with the coder.... Another 500....

lol. This whole discussion is amusing.

It is not so much that it has to be straight CP talk and we are fine with side tracks, that is part of general discussions. We would just like to avoid 100% or predisposition to off topic things. Like online gaming and talking to oneself...

My example in the mod discussion was how I enjoy talking to people about what movies people are seeing over the weekend or what books people are reading. I think the general qualifier should be "can people get involved in this conversation fairly easily?"

xvart.

Oh yeah? Well I liked the "Only carnivorous plant discussions" Idea! Then we wouldn't have to try and draw this fuzzy line clear. hehe :-D

I was not even on today or yesterday, how did i finish my max? -.-

Same here. I was able to get on yesterday without a problem, but today I come home and get on and I can't say anything. Where do I check how many things I've posted in the chatbox?

If you guys read prior posts here you would see the 24hr. count is not working. I have removed the restrictions untill I can get with the chatbox coder and figure it out... Then I think we'll have a recount on how much to allow.
Thanks,
Andrew

If you need any advice on recounts you can always come to Florida.

Back