What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It pays to workout

• Thread starter Zero
  • Start date
LOL, I so saw that coming!

Haha, I love to try to guess what'll happen before it finished loading. I thought that was a medicine ball at first. I've definitely been known to take shots to the face when trying new things. My chin is covered in scars... :p
~Joe

haha! My parents house is next to a park... A friend had gotten his airplane stick in a tree and came to get me for help... I had gotten my RC planes down from trees before by using my 3 person balloon launcher and hitting the airplane with tennis balls... On that particular day, my foot got stuck and released it too far from my body having the ball come in at me instead of away from me... Hilarity (and dang near death) ensued when I took that to my neck/chin. It hurt. I won't lie. haha

PS I found a video of Capensis doing a pull up....
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lyx4XGf1iyE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lyx4XGf1iyE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ahhh crap i forgot about lacrosse and baseball seasons >_< CRAP lol time for ME to start working out again.

Start? You shouldn't have ever stopped! If you don't make it something you look forward to each day, it'll just be a chore. :D
~Joe

adnedarn,
Heres a good vid of a tiny women working out:)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EcmsUD24Ifs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EcmsUD24Ifs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

alrighty! thats officially gross! Looks like shes got some vascular issues there on her shoulders....ewww.

The other videos are hilarious, i had to hold in my laughter at work....snorked a little celery.

LOL. And what a painful workout that was. I knew it was a bad idea. :crap:

Oh god, one day on one of the shared computers at work I found nude pics of one of my co-workers from when she was an amateur bodybuilder. It was alarming. At least the woman above has a figure. This girl I worked with was really twiggy and the addition of overdefined muscles just looked... really wrong.
~Joe

Keep it up Zero. I had around 170 days last year in the weight room at my highschool. If you dont work out for football around here you dont have a chance of playing. Even after our great season this year I try everyday to make it in there for an hour n half. J.C is right, there is nothing like the feeling you get after working out.

See, that's the thing about working out, i hate it! It is soooo dull, lifting weights, running on the spot, and benching requires a spotter! I play hockey(goalie) year round (cosom hockey in the summer, ice in the winter, 2 different leagues) and trust me, being a goalie is not easy, requires quick reflexes, strong legs (up and downs with 75lbs of equipment get tiring fast) and real good hand to eye coordination. I have a thin frame, mainly due to the way i 'trained my body', big cumbersome muscles would only slow me down and drain me of precious oxygen. Don't get me wrong, i am strong, i used to bench 115lbs, and 35lbs curls, but that's not what i want my body to be able to do. My problem now is that i am now going to start being an electrician, and lifting heavy rolls of cables and such will be hard on my back, so i pretty much have to bite my pride and start lifting weights, as to prevent agravating previous injuries (aggro rollerblading, jumping 15 stairs and landing on flat ground, falling on my a** a lot., warehouse work: 200lb kitchen table falling and i tried to keep it from falling, big mistake)

any suggestions as to strengthen my back and abs? i should be asking my 'overly addicted to weight training' brother...he was scrawnier than me, and now he's a fridge! but since it's on topic...

Back