What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

President Bush Says Goodbye

• Thread starter DrWurm
  • Start date
For those interested, Chris Matthew's response:

<iframe height="339" width="425" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/28682407#28682407" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

If only the media had been so critical 7 years ago. I disagree with his comments about the inherent antagonism of the Arab "street" and, for why, refer to DrWurm's previous post about resistance.

Although I think he had some good points about democracy not being the magical fix, I have to agree with herenorthere about the inherent antagonism of Arabs being a false idea. Matthews proved he was an idiot and needs to do his research better because Ahmadinejad got elected on the back of farm reform, not because of his hatred of the US. All he did was prove that just like most Americans he doesnt know a thing about the Middle East.

Yes, but it wasn't until AFTER they voted for him that they realised the grave mistake they made.

I'm afraid this will happen with Obama, but that's just MY opinion.

Actually the first time around they didn't.

xvart.

And thank God he still won, otherwise we would have had Al Gore as President!!! :0o:

... and who knows what stupid and depraved things Gore might have done if he were president. But odds are he would have done a lot fewer of them than Bush. It would have taken a committed effort to do as many as Bush, let alone more, and Gore has never shown that much commitment.

Before Bush, I believed that the #1 requirement of leadership is the ability to make quick decisions and that it's a bonus if the decisions are good. Now that I see what one bad decision after another can do, I've changed my mind. Thanks for clearing that up for me, Mr. President.

Back