What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My daddys so nice (:

My daddy's so nice, as the title says, and he doesn't care about how much he spends: So; what computer should I get?

-http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...oduct&id=1218038551741#tabbed-customerreviews
*-This one has no room for memory expansion, but it's physical shape, is really thin.

-http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9032352&type=product&id=1218010536521
-This one has a higher review, more room for memory expansion, but it's fat, like I'd say, the with of 2-3 Harry Potter (7th) books.

I have the monitor; and etc.

My dad just wants to know which would be the best? :)
So he said, "people who can grow plants from Indonesia, can pick a good computer". Because he knows Indonesia is really hot, and it's hard to copy that climate.

*But he doesn't know, that you can accumulate plants*:-))

I'd say the one with the link that doesn't work. :)

So, what's the special occasion of a new computer for?

I'd say the one with the link that doesn't work. :)

So, what's the special occasion of a new computer for?

i..don't really know.. o.o

If you can get someone to help you out, it'd be much cheaper/better to buy the parts and put them together yourself. For the same price, you can get a lot more. Alternatively, I'll take a look and see if there're some deals online right now... Or do you need to get it from a place that will let you pick it up locally?

Oh.

Well, I'd go for the second one since it has more room for memory expansion and reviews.

If you can get someone to help you out, it'd be much cheaper/better to buy the parts and put them together yourself. For the same price, you can get a lot more. Alternatively, I'll take a look and see if there're some deals online right now... Or do you need to get it from a place that will let you pick it up locally?

Local. thanks for the help

lol, maybe he couldn't afford it for x-mas so he saved for a bit longer.

haha, probably we spent a lot for christmas

I'd rather get a Dell. Just got a laptop and loving it.

I agree.

Both are decent comps though.

Back