What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rough Morning

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Actually, it was set up by the previous evening. The weather slowed things down so I got picked up at my carpool buddy's place later than normal. Then Lynn drove real slowly back home. But first we has to stop for gas. And then she just had to stop at the grocery store to pick up a few things. We rent a garage at the complex out so we put the car in there. But Lynn parked it a little close on my side and had a tight squeeze getting out. I must have bumped a bicycle that was on the side. Didn't get to bed until after 1 am. Then the baby came at 6 am. Rachel didn't have her key so I had to get out of bed to unlock the door. Fortunately, I was able to fall back asleep. But an hour later I wake up to the sound of a door shutting. I was my youngest, coming back in, saying he missed the bus, because he couldn't get through the snow. Lynn had the baby asleep in her arms so I was elected to take 'Thanel in. I'm looking at the snow situation and the complex plows obviously came through and leveled the parking lot and most of the sidewalk. So I'm wondering what he had trouble walking through. I don't think he was doing anything logical. Anyways, I'm pulling the car out of the garage when the car gets stuck on something very solid. It was that dratted bicycle that apparently fell underneath the car from last night. Now it's pretty mangled. I couldn't get back to sleep so now I'm a zombie.

Geez, that sucks. Do you have work today or no?

What a run of bad luck you're having. Maybe this is why Sarracenias decided to just go dormant for the winter.

Dang man, sounds like you need a break. Hope your weekend goes better.

LOL! I work 7 days a week.

Well that just stinks. Spring is just around the corner though !

So is prosperity!

Back