What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just got my plants today. They came a lot quicker than I thought! Here ya go!

N. singalana:
SN853365.jpg

N. singalana pitcher. Looks vicious!:
SN853369.jpg

D. aliciae and stray dew seedlings:
SN853371.jpg

SN853373.jpg

N. inermis x bongso:
SN853374.jpg

Pitcher:
SN853376.jpg

S. x 'Mardi Gras':
SN853381.jpg

S. psittacina:
SN853382.jpg

S. minor:
SN853384.jpg

Pitcher:
SN853385.jpg

D. intermedia x capillaris:
SN853387.jpg

Unknown Sarracenia rhizome. It's huge. I have a feeling that it's S. leucophylla, though...:
SN853388.jpg

And last, but not least, D. intermedia 'Cuba':
SN853389.jpg

Is that singlana from tujuh?

Dunno. The tag only says N. singalana. It could be.

Hmm I gotta get me some of that.

My singlana is going to be one of my favs I think. I was actually surprised at how nice the colors are and how magnificent the peristome is.

is the rack on the neps your grow rack? I have a rack like that nextr to me for my books. PshaW, Now i know i can use it for something else :eek: My books are going o nthe bookshelf upstaris! XO

I guess you can say it's a grow rack. It holds my two terrariums (bought another one like a week ago). One is for highland neps and the other is for tropical plants like D. aliciae.

Requested pictures of my indoors set up.
SN853393.jpg

Highland Nep tank:
SN853391.jpg

Warmer, tropical tank:
SN853392.jpg

BRO! I am jealouse, nice plants! i especially love the unknown sarr, it's huge! the psittacina is real nice, losta pitchers, cool neps! nice setup, i have to do something like that, it looks so much cleaner, in the sense you can isolate and liteerally take out your plants, you got me going, next terra, it's like that!

You will like the Inermis x Bongso. Here is a pic of mine:

DSCN1615.jpg

It turns almost jet black when grown under strong lighting!

Your inermis bongso hybrid makes me wish mine hadn't died.... :(

Congrats!

Back