What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone!!!

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
Well been a crazy beginning of the year. Just been figuring out what I am going to be doing and all that now that I am staying in GA a lil while longer. Just a lil update. I have completed nursing school back in Dec. I have a job lined up int he hospital I am working at and start after my boards. I take boards on Mon. SCARY!!

I hope everyone has had happy growings!! My plants are doing ok. Not bad but not as great as they can be, but soon that will change once more income comes in.

I have not had the time to get on as I would like, but look forward to when I do again.

I will see everyone around!

glad to hear things are working out for yah

Good to hear from ya! I have sprouts from the dew pack you sent (which ended up being vfts :p) but no sprouts yet from the VFT pack (which is prolly the dew i guess) also- I think I still have your pack of dew seeds sitting around if you're ready to have it yet ;)

Good luck on the test!
Andrew

Howdy JB! Congrats on your degree and best wishes for the boards, relax it'll be total win!

Good to hear from you Josh!

Thanks everyone.

Andrew Hmm I wonder how many other people got mixed up seeds. LOL it happens. Why you should be careful when packing up. I apparently wasn't. I am ready for the dew seeds whenever you have time to send them. Thanks!

Tamlin good to see you around too!

It's good to see you're almost done. I lost track of your path during the last year, so is that a different hospital than you had been working in before?

Hey Josh,

Good to hear from you again. Good luck on the boards. Won't you find out immediately afterwords that you passed? I think that is how it worked with my wife. Are you going to work night or day shift?

xvart.

I am ready for the dew seeds whenever you have time to send them. Thanks!

...theeennnn I still need your address :p and I'll try to find the pack :-))

Bruce I will still be at the same hospital I'm working for now. Just changing departments. Going to a cardiac floor.

X I will know in like 48 hrs. It is on computer but the fools don't tell you right away. Even though they could. And as with a lot of jobs in the hospital I have to pay my dues again. I will be working nights again. All the day positions were help for people with experience.

Andrew I will get that to you.

My wife likes the night shift. You don't have to deal with families as much and it is all about care giving (she says).

xvart.

Good to see you around. Must feel great to have a job lined up in this economy. I'm graduating college in 6-7 weeks, and as of now, have absolutely nothing lined up... at all!

Soo, if anybody knows a company that could use a student with degrees in accounting and German... ;-)

Good luck on your test, make sure you let us know the results!

Back