What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boards were today

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
Well boards were this morning. It is an addaptive test and youc an get anywhere from 75-265 questions. It shuts off if it thinks you passed and shuts off if it thinks you failed. It took me to question 246 or 247 wasn't looking at the question count all the time. I had an hour left to go when it shut off. The soonest I can find out if I passed is 48 hrs. So now the wait begins.

So, does that mean it just didn't know since you made it almost to the end? lol
or, maybe it needed an answer key and you were providing that :D

Good luck!

Gonna be a nail biting 48 hours !

It already is!!!! Trying to stay positive.

That's pretty harsh. The only time I've taken a test via computer was the GRE a couple years ago and it gave me my score immediately. The first time I took it, in 1983, I had to wait at least a month and maybe more, but we weren't accustomed to a rapid turnaround for anything. I would have been pissed if I had to wait even 48 hours the last time I took it. I hope you pass.

48 hours?! I'll bet they just do that to see you guys squirm. 48 hours my butt! They could telly uo right there if they wanted to!

Anyway im sure you'll do beyond great! Good luck, and try to get some sleep eh? :)

Best of luck! That 48 hour wait is messed up, though. I sure hope that they put that time to use in doing something important with your answers. Be sure to let us know when you hear you've passed. :)

I'm sure you did well. Good luck waiting it out.

xvart.

Back