What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Rules!

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hi everybody

Shortly, the NASC Auction forum is going to be open for viewing of the Rules ONLY. You cannot post any listings until the day the Auction opens. This is just so people can read the rules and get familiar and ask questions.

PLEASE NOTE: There might be SOME slight changes to the rules prior to the auction start. It's been hard to round up some of the Boardies who are busy studying or traveling so this is notification that these are temporary rules that MIGHT change if we discover something that is of a concern that will result in a change. I do not expect anything major to change.

The forum will be open as soon as Andrew can get around to doing that.

Please ask any questions you might have so we can clear it up prior to the auction opening the 11th.

Yay, was so excited to see the Auction Forum again! And now I really want a sarracenia which produces multi-species pitchers like the one on the aution logo...That would be so awesome :)

hmmm, ***wonders if grafting rhizomes would work like fruit tree grafting....***

LOL If someone offers a multi-species Sarracenia, I'll bid on that!!! :D

Boot to the top!

Back