What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alien Triangle lands in my back yard!!

Now for the second part. Take a good look at the videos. I will pay the first $15 that you spend in the upcoming NASC auction starting on April 11th. The correct answer must be posted here before the start of the auction. First correct answer wins.

You never did mention, find out what?

Pst. does it include those bike reflectors?

Is it the light off of a buoy?

was it on a farm?
was there road construction in the near vicinity?
and why does it sound like a freaking coffee pot in the background

Is it a black ballon with 3 red lights?

No they are not stars, nor planets.

After reading the line above I realised that one of my statements may be misleading.

While there is nothing in the vids that was made by humans, I can see some people arguing that the light itself is man made.

Is there something producing the light that's man made that's not "in the vid" because the vid's too dark?

I guess the eye(s) of an alligator(s) floating in the water. It's a UFO, and the light is arguably man made. Does I jenga?

Last edited:
Camera.....no, but you're getting closer.

After looking at the video again it looks like the "main" light is actually two lights very close to each other. Maybe the lights of a boat or something reflecting in the eyes of a muskrat or some other North Carolinian animal?

Perhaps we should ask: are the lights the eyes of some creature?

Oh, I know! They're lights! :-O

Is it brake lights reflected in a lake?

The brighter light looks a little like fire... If it's moving around so much, you were probably zoomed in pretty far, right? Is it something in/on water, like a lake, pond, or river? Is it some kind of flashlight beam? Or fireflies? Did you record it from your TV or something, or were you actually there? The lights on the back and top of a truck/car/motorcycle? Cow eyes reflecting off a puddle? Is it in the air (the "flying" part of UFO) Is it a comet?

The light in the upper right seems to be the 'main' source, whereas the other two are most likely reflections of some sort. It is strange that it forms such a perfect right angle.

is it a flashlight being reflected by a lake and the reason why it is moving only slightly is because your hand is moving a little?

Is the animal in the water or on the bank? and is it amphibious? is it carnivorous?

And are you sure it's not gators? :D

Ducks or some type(s) of bird(s)? Frogs?

Edit: Crocs if they aren't gators? :p

Considering the intensity of the eyes, and the distance at which they appear to be shot, I would think deer eyes near the edge of the water.

If the animal is in the water, I would go for opossum, raccoon, or a river otter.

And are you sure it's not gators?

I'm sure that I know what it is.

Beavers? Snakes? Turtles? Elk? Water buffalo?

Jeeze Ozzy, we must be coming close. There's only a certain amount of swimming red eyed animals in NC! lol

Back