What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

once in a while I'm shocked

There is a cow field across from my greenhouse. That's pretty impressive anyway!
2009april8greenhouse048.jpg

They're eating well!

Looks like the bugs are starting to come out again. Ugh.
Really cool picture though. Too bad you couldn't have entered it in last weeks photo contest. It might have been a winner!

The hunting is good!

SCORE an EPIC win‼‼

Unless they're too toxic for flies, all those factory hog farms in NC must produce bumper crops of flies too. I wonder if CPs can be morbidly obese. It could be heaven for CPs, but it's too bad NC never saw a healthy wetland that wasn't the perfect spot for some more development. Making it pretty much like everywhere else, I guess.

Darkness!

Unless they're too toxic for flies, all those factory hog farms in NC must produce bumper crops of flies too. I wonder if CPs can be morbidly obese. It could be heaven for CPs, but it's too bad NC never saw a healthy wetland that wasn't the perfect spot for some more development. Making it pretty much like everywhere else, I guess.

Back