What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC AUCTION...ends tonite at 10 p.m. Edst

I think its like 65m left?

Yeah...something like that. I am not good at making the time zone math but it's a bit less than an hour to bid.

I need a valium. lol

Yep, coming down to the stretch. I wonder when the back page stuff will start moving again?

**But since we all do understand the pain of "losing," I'd like to make a request that everyone who wins plant material to grow it out and get seed, take a cutting or leaf pull...and share it with someone who bid on the item in the auction. How's that? If everybody does that, then double the amount of people will have what they want. Then those recipients do the same...and so on. :)

It has been a long time since the special man Tamlin Dawnstar has been here preaching about spreading the love. But that is how it should be. People here are VERY generous and have and will continue to do this. If you share, the plants will spread!

I really like this idea! I added a request that a surviving extra from some of my auction offerings be passed along.

Well, I took my time to count up how much money was raised and we raised a total of...

*Drum roll*

$4867!!! (And I may have miscounted a little because my calculator got errors sometimes)

(Meant to post this on the other auction thread, but oh well. :p)

Good gawd! :0o: :0o:

If that is correct, the NASC Board will be taking a little vacation in Tahiiti. hehe

Wow.

I know, it surprised me, too. I thought we would only get to 4,200. But I was off, which is good. :p

It is nice to know that even a wishy-washy (heh, heh . . .) cause such ads the NASC can bring in the green -- even with this economy . . .

To make it easier can't mods make a thread of who already paid? :D

Schloaty makes a spreadsheet of who paid. At least he did last year.

The forum will be opened up again once everything is compiled and then people will be able to update when they paid, when the shipper shipped, when the item was received, etc. Then was the transaction is satisfactorily completed, the thread will be closed and fall to the bottom of the pile.

xvart.

Ahh okay just didn't understand why Ozzy kept saying "This is a reminder to update or something" :D

Back