What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction is closed...THANK YOU so much!

Something I have been wondering is there a general "return address" for the auctioned items that we are shipping out to people that we should put on the package? Like "NASC AUCTION, PO Box ..., Anywhere, USA 00000..." and so on?

I would put your personal address. IF anything got returned, you should be the one who knows that it did. Our NASC address is technically Nebraska so we don't want anything going there. (Although Dave would probably say put HIS address so he gets any plants...hehe)

Thank you NASC board members! this was so cool! and i`m glad my canadian plants were able to bring in 32$ (that`s american dollars!!! that`s 39$ canadian) Not much, but every little thing counts! I hope next year, we`ll be able to round up some more canadians, as so i can actually bid on a plant!
Cheers!
Steven
**EDIT OMG i forgot to say, THANK YOU ADNEDARN and terraforums for hosting this as well! :)

RSS... you stole my flytraps! Snipe a sniper, willya? All I can say is you're lucky it was farthest left on my tab bar, so I bid on it earliest (I went left to right around 9:58 bidding on everything I had tabbed).
I know I'm repeating stuff that's already been said, but a huge THANK YOU to all mods, contributors, NECPS members, etc. who made this possible!!

WUHUU! Thank you and congratulations to you all and thank you Mods and Andy for making this possible, even if I didn't participate this time (even though I wanted to. :p). I think we might have gotten to $4000+ this time. :D

Back