What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanx from Raccoon Ridge Nursery

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
I jest wanted to thank everyone who bid on the items that I donated to the auction
I will get them out in a timely manner as soon as I hear that the money as been received by NASC
Not sure if this is okay but also all those who bought my items on e bay Thanx for you help.
If any one lives in the SF Bay area and would like to pick up their items. please email me at Grannelo@aol.com and we canset up an appointment ot have a tour of one of the smallest
wholeslae nurseries in Sonoma County.Besides the plants will be potted up.
Thanx bunches to all of you
LMO
Thanx again

Lois

Thank you for your tons of donations! We really appreciate that. You've been a great support to NASC. :)

Your welcome,
My pleasure. I really want to help conserve these fabulous plants. I can't fo exploring like some folk .so I do what I do best propagate and donate for the yearly auction .
LMO

whoops, didnt even think of it that way

Last edited:
Okay, plug given, again. Lets keep in line with the rules and not discuss what's for sale etc. The donations to the NASC auction were much appriciated- but that doesn't give a free pass for advertising outside of those donation posts. I've been lenient already on the ebay topic, and this one being created. but I think that's enough now... Take anything else off the open forum (PMs/emails) ;)
thanks,
Andrew

My most humble apopogies andrew.

Back