What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Visiting San Francisco, CA May 23rd - May 29th

• Thread starter MrFlyTrap2
  • Start date

MrFlyTrap2

OMG h8 pings
I'll be in San Francisco area May 23rd to May 29th. While out there I'll be visiting two people and helping them out with some of their collections.

It's always fun to put a face to an online name, so if you're in the area let me know! Would love to see what's growing!

-Nathan

I'll be in San Francisco area May 23rd to May 29th. While out there I'll be visiting two people and helping them out with some of their collections.

It's always fun to put a face to an online name, so if you're in the area let me know! Would love to see what's growing!

-Nathan

Definitely worth visiting Peter D'Amato's nursery which is about an hour north of San Francisco. Specifically, what area of the Bay will you be in?

I'll definitely be visiting peter again this year. 8)

For my visit I'll be staying and visiting friends around the castro area, but I'll be traveling all around with a rental car. I'll be bouncing around like crazy visiting things.

-Nate

Please take pictures of peters nursery! I would like to see pics of the following sarrs Gin Goblin(Although i already have one, its fun to see otther variations), abnorma, and judith adrian. Thanks

Back