What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I haven't been able to post pictures for awhile since my camera broke, but my brother let me have his, and I love it. It takes way better macro shots. Here ya go!

N. sanguinea:
DSC03122.jpg

Highland tank:
DSC03127.jpg

N. spectabilis x aristolochioides:
DSC03128.jpg

Latest pitcher:
DSC03129.jpg

New, developing pitcher. I have high hopes for this one. :D:
DSC03148.jpg

My favorite Nep as of now, N. inermis x bongso:
DSC03130.jpg

Lastest pitcher. At first, they start as light red with a yellowish peristome, to dark, bongso colors:
DSC03131.jpg

N. singalana, slugging along:
DSC03132.jpg

Developing pitcher:
DSC03133.jpg

N. ramispina:
DSC03135.jpg

Latest pitcher:
DSC03136.jpg

N. ventricosa 'red'. It's pretty beastly right now, possibly my second favorite nep:
DSC03138.jpg

Latest pitcher on right:
DSC03142.jpg

N. bongso basals:
DSC03143.jpg

Cute little pitcher. :3:
DSC03144.jpg

Took a cutting of the bongso since it was declining because of the basals. Does it look ok? I did the X cut at the bottom:
DSC03145.jpg

Now the non-Neps:

Ceph:
DSC03147.jpg

Utrics take over very quickly:
DSC03119.jpg

D. aliciae. I love this thing:
DSC03123.jpg

Beautiful collection capensis, you S X A is doing very nice, the pitchers on it are huge. Everything looks wonderful, your neps or beautiful. What type of utric is that?

Thanks Carn. :D It's U. dichotoma, bisquamata, and supposedly U. subulata as well.

Very nice pics! Love the ramispina and bongso.

Great shots! That N. spectabilis x aristolochioides sure is impressive... very nice colors! :)

cp-c you mean nice stuff capensis, not me :p

x-cut? tell me more! :D I have 2 ventrata basals, and like 4 amp. basals. (thanks dustin!)

Very nice, Cap! That Utric pot is awesome.

Thanks for the comments, guys. :)

x-cut? tell me more! :D

Making an X cut (really a + cut) on the bottom of the stem of a cutting helps it root faster. There are several threads that talk about how to take cuttings, and I think on the ICPS website, too.

Back