What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

happy Birthday SirKris

• Thread starter blokeman
  • Start date
Just wanted to be the first to wish you a great moment, entering adulthood (woooo hoooo)
Enjoy bro, make it a good one!
Cheers
Steven

@_@ i dont wanna be an adult yet lol

well, you're still a teen til you hit 20 ;)

Happy bday dude! As far as not wanting to be an adult... legally yah. Mentally nope! I'll be 30 this year and still catch myself saying I'm a kid LOL It'll be alright... Just walk into the light cause it's easier than running from it and getting older anyway :p

Andrew

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Mr Kristoff ;)

Happy Birthday! I wish I had some advice about leaving your teens and entering your twenties, but, there is none other than enjoy the teens while they last. Have a great day!

Ah! I was going to make this thread!

Happy Birthday Kris! Enjoy doing all the things you couldn't do when you were 17.

Well.... Looks like he has already entered adulthood... I told him Mount Titicaca *snicker* and he didn't laugh at all. I'm sorry you've lost humor so early Kris :cry:

(Titicaca hahahahaaaa :-)) :-)) hahahaaaha!!!)

Happy Birthday, Kris! Hopefully this one will be one to remember. :) :D ;) :woot: :lol: :banana2: :-O :-)) :-D :boogie: :jester:

Happy B-day Kris!

Thanks a lot guys :) really means a lot for you guys to even take a little bit of your time to say that. Ill try and make it a good bday. Lol Andy, Titicaca....do I need to wash your mouth out with soap again young man **shakes finger**

Yeah, happy birthday, punk . . .

Happy birthday! Hope you have fun doing whatever it is you'll be doing! :D

MAn i was about to start a thread at 12:00 but i fell asleep.

Have a good day man! Just dont do something stupid like your friend did...

Happy Birthday Kris. Responsibility is creeping up behind you! Run while you can!
~Joe

I'm 33 or something and I'm still not very "adult" so don't worry about it too much! :D

Back