What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First picture thread :D (DUW)

Sorry if the pics were bad; i was shaking a bit.

IMG_5088.jpg

Sarracenia Flava var. Cupera Is the pitcher in the back deformed or is it pushing up like SK said ?

IMG_5089.jpg

Lotsa lotsa Drosera Capensis flowers.

IMG_5106.jpg

IMG_5105.jpg

S.The Wile (?) It was a mystery sarr I got at the last lacps meeting. It's an unknown but its starting to look like an alata.

IMG_5091.jpg

Darlingtonia's first pitcher! Thanks SK :D

IMG_5102.jpg

D.California's sunset or D.Filformis var Tracyi ( I didn't know your suppose to say it tracy-i)

IMG_5097.jpg

Some P.Parvilflora var hohokeriana (spelling? :3)

IMG_5110.jpg

Sexy VFT flower.

IMG_5104.jpg

IMG_5099.jpg

IMG_5101.jpg

Some VFT's and a Purp. SK sent me the purp, thanks again :D

sexy sexy you found it here first :D haha nah coool pics alot of cool pics all together may i note ! :p

Nice pictures. Any updates on that macfarlani? Has it done well for you?

Nice pictures. Any updates on that macfarlani? Has it done well for you?

Its not with us anymore. I didnt have proper growing conditions back then :blush: sorry. :( hows the capensis i sent you ? :D

Nice shots, Halt. I really like the VFT flower.

I've had pitchers similar to the one in the first picture. All of mine have stayed like that.

Its not with us anymore. I didnt have proper growing conditions back then sorry. hows the capensis i sent you ?

Its doing ok. We're having a very cold May which is slowing it down a bit. It's sending up two flower stalks though.

Nice plants and pics!

Shaky is OK! We all get a little excited about our plants around here. :D
~Joe

how many petals (sepals??) does a VFT typical have? Halts' seems to have 6, my typical one had 5, and my B52 had 8! So whats up?

Halt, your plants look very nice! IO keep telling people, if my plants looked that good when i first started growing, well, id be a "CP god" by now lol! :)

Thanks for the compliments! It's just one plant that has me worried; maxima x tm. something ate the growth point all the way down to the one of the older leaves... :3

As to the capensis maybe the plant knows it put out a ginormous flower and isn't making tentacles to let the flowers bloom? :3

Back