What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos From the BACPS Show & Sale (DIU)

What a great show! There were a bunch of vendors selling very nice plants, and the plants entered in the show were amazing.

Enjoy the photos...

DSC_0004-14.jpg

DSC_0022-9.jpg

DSC_0009-10.jpg

DSC_0019-11.jpg

DSC_0005-13.jpg

DSC_0006-9.jpg

DSC_0012-14.jpg

DSC_0017-9.jpg

DSC_0018-9.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0057-1.jpg

DSC_0055-2.jpg

DSC_0068-2.jpg

DSC_0070-1.jpg

Excellent pictures! I'm very jealous.

Very nice pictures. I wish there was another CP show around here. I missed one a month ago at teh Missouri Botancial Gardens, but I havn't seen anything else.

Excellent looking Sarracenias and N. ramispina!

Hey, where's Tony's Cephalotus?

Excellent work. What's that last Nepenthes? N. thorelli x truncata?

Clue,

Yep, the last Nep is thorelli x truncata.

A couple more photos...

DSC_0071-1.jpg

DSC_0053-1.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0064-3.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

wish they would have some of these shows a little closer to me...id love to go to one...

btw: there auctioning off a female n. spectabilis? more reason i want one to be here lol

Thanks for sharing

you ditched us! xD I was wondering why you and matt weren't here.

Omg, Man those are amazing!!! Wish i could go to one of those :0o:

It was a female n. spectabilis x hamata. They had some for sale too! I picked up a couple of great plants! My dish garden didn't win anything but I still had fun!

wish they would have some of these shows a little closer to me...id love to go to one...

btw: there auctioning off a female n. spectabilis? more reason i want one to be here lol

Thanks for sharing

Dustin,

It actually is just a female N. spectabilis cutting, the plant on the pot is a sibuyanesis x hamata. I think you may have gotten confused Frilleon lol.

Is there a picture of abandoned hope? peter da'amato said that he would take some

S. x Abandoned Hope is in the 7th photo.

Also in the first picture

Woah! It's awesome

daaaaaaaaaaaang, you guys sure brought enough sarras to go around ;)
looks like quite a nice gathering

Back