What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New cp books!

carnivoure12

Hear the Call of Nepenthes
Stewart McPherson Just realesed his recent book Picther Plants of the old world, and now he is soon to release 2 new books!

thumb_1960358686.jpg

and
thumb_184677610.jpg

I can't wait!

Cool beans!

Just two more things to request for my birthday. :)

i have his first book.....worth every penny for the pics alone and its fairly well written......have been told his second and third are much the same....im sure these two will be aswell..........

omg, a black heli... o.o

I still think that his best to date was the Lost Worlds of the Guiana Highlands, but I did put in an order for the pitcher plant books. Judging by the Redfern catalogue, McPherson seems to write by the pound -- or kilogram if you prefer . . .

omg, a black heli... o.o

Blokeman offered me a black heli once. An EXTREMELY slow growing plant with very delicate and crispy leaves.....

Jason

Blokeman offered me a black heli once. An EXTREMELY slow growing plant with very delicate and crispy leaves.....

Jason

One of my Heliamphora minor plants and an H. pulchella gets red-black late in the season, but only in full sun . . .

One of my Heliamphora minor plants and an H. pulchella gets red-black late in the season, but only in full sun . . .

I think he was joking that it was almost dead. x)

The Carnivorous Plants of the World cover sports one of my all time favorite CP pictures.

xvart.

Neat-o. I gotta get myself some CP books. Some months back in December, I got myself the Curious World of Carnivorous Plants at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. I wish their Sarracenias weren't dormant. :x

Back