What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a weekend. R.I.P Billy Mays, MJ, Farra, and McMan

Billy Mays was on tv just this morning selling a double blade saw thing. It was obviously taped earlier. He was annoying as all get out, but it won't be the same not seeing him do his pitches while channel surfing.

sounds like it was from a subdural hematoma from hitting his head on the plane yesterday when it blew a tire on landing....wasnt overly fond of the guy but its sad to see him go and leave a family behind....

A friend of mine made a hilarious "trailer" for a movie that never existed called "VINCE: an offer you can't refuse" and posted it on youtube- look for that if you want to see a really weird take on hollywood crossed with the Pitchmen

Billy NO!!!

RIP, may your afterlife have a bright lustre

Man, TV will never be the same...

the news said he had an enlarged heart. It wasn't the cause of the luggage falling on his head in the plane during the landing.I feel bad for him. I hope his family can cope without the media flocking around them like parasites.
They need time to clear there heads and grieve. R.I.P. Billy
We'll always remember you through Mighty putty,awesome auger,Oxi clean, etc.... Take care my friend

Back