What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saya Jewel my shiba pup is here!

bluebird

Rub my belly!
I finally got my little Japanese hunting dog lol she is super adorable I can see how some people would fall in love with their cute faces and buy one then once it grows up they're not prepared for the shibatude and their prey drive plus they can't be trusted off leash they see a rabbit or floating bag say goodbye to the dog hehe..

She is 8 and 1/2 weeks old she's a show quality B&T shiba inu the breeder was going to keep her, but her husband is a bit iill so she couldn't properly socialize and train her for the show ring so she gave her to me since I was first second to her on the wait list.

I'll post more on her later. =)

First picture is her at 3 weeks old and the three other pictures are when she's 7 weeks also after that is when I brought her home.

Man, I wanna steal your shiba inu pup so bad....just so irresistably cute. I love Shiba inus. Besides them and basenjis those are my favorite "non guardian" breeds. She is quite the cutie, lucky.

Good lookin dog! I don't even know that I've heard of that breed before ??? shame on me!

I've never heard of it before either! :D
Looks kinda like a Husky pup.

so cute

Yeah shiba inu do look like mini husky also they look like fox too =D..

Well shiba inu are spitz so that might be why they look like that. They bark silly right now she barks like a yappy dog and will yodal once she's older also shiba inu has something called a shiba scream you don't want to be by one when they do it so loud it they do it when they're extremly scared or if they don't want to do something like say a bath or walk on a leash. :-))

Cool! Is there any of these yodels or screams online?

Youtube most likely I haven't heard saya yodal, but I had her in her crate while I was doing some small cleaning in the bathrooms she started to scream like she was going to die.

When she did this I was almost done anyways so I finished up and stood by my room intill she was not screaming anymore I don't want her to learn screaming makes me open the crate after that she hasn't done that again I hope I never hear it upclose again it hurt my ears. :-))

I bet if Saya would shiba scream while out in public people would think I'm killing her lol I just hope that never happens and thank god none of my parents were in the house when she did it.

This 4th July we'll be taking Saya and Bella to a party at a lakehouse since no one will be home and it'll be good socialization I plan to take some nice pictures.

Here's two videos I found on youtube

shiba yodal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y3lu6sqdAI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcJh7itUrzM

Shiba scream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JOxB6SJSI

Back