What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad trade questions

I'm in the middle of a bad trade. I'm giving the person until this Friday to make it right. He has already received my half of the trade and I have not gotten one response from him since. My question is what are the procedures for reporting this person? I would like to make sure no one else trades with this person also but how far do I go? Do I post personal info ( address, e-mail). This is trully the only way to prevent someone trading with them in the future! Because I could report his profile but that doesn't prevent him from createing a new one! Anyway I figured I would ask before I take action.

If it's bad enough, IP blocking can be put in place, sucks when things go badly, hopefully it's just a misunderstanding

See the sticky in the Trading Forum section:

Trading Forum Rules and Info

4) When you agree to a trade, please honor it. If there is going to be a delay in shipping your package, please just PM the person who's supposed to get it and let them know why, and how long you expect it to take. Most people are quite patient.

If you feel you have been cheated in a trade, please report it to a mod. You are NOT being a tattle-tale. If you got cheated, and the person thinks they can get away with it, they will do it to someone else. We want, as I said before, to keep this a friendly forum.

(update) Bad traders will be banned, as a last resort, if the moderators feel all other avenues have been exhausted in an effort to resolve a trade issue. Please make every effort to fulfill your trade deals. If there is a problem, for example the plant died before it was shipped, work something out with the other party.

Thanks guys. Like I said I will give the person until Friday to make it right then I will contact one of the mod's! This way if something came up in his life that didn't allow him to send in a timly manner. I have a fealing this is not thcase as I have seen him on hear multiple times since. Luckly I trade nothing that I will miss! It was a D.adelae that I have tons of! I would have given this person one if they would have asked!

Not a number:
I tried finding that info but I guess I was not looking in the right place! Thanks!

We are here should you need us.

thanks Pyro. I'll let you know how it goes either way.

No worries. All the Mods/Admin are aware of this now so you can contact any of them should it be necessary

Great! I have all the PM's saved just in case.

All was made right!

Way to use peer pressure! :)

Back