What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still Alive & Well....

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
Hey all we are still alive and doing well, have been gone for so long just figured i would drop in and say hi and that we miss ya all.. Have been busy busy busy with racing and with all the plants, we have built a Lowland/Highland grow chamber it is just awsome it stays warm on one side and cold on the other, will have to post pics of it when i get the chance soon, have been winning trophies/races and racing our arses off at the drag strip, our adopted daughter Jen/GP Princess/club vice pres is in "Pinks All Out" this weekend gona be one awsome time hope she does well we might even be on TV.. :-O We also are gona be having our very own "Beat The Badge" event on Sept 5th, so we have been hard at work with the club members to get that all together. Everyone is gona have a blast racing against cops.. :-D

I will try and stop in again sometime next week when i have a few days of free time and do alittle catching up..

You all take care and hope you all are doing well.

Tracey
&
Jen
&
Northen Michigan All Car Drag Team

THIS YR ITS 8.4 OR BUST!!!!!!!

June12and13thRaces092.jpg

Hey there - I'm on my way to bed but I just happened to hit "New Posts."
Sounds like you're doing a good job of keeping busy. Glad to hear all is well with you and Jen and the fams. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics - I'm trying to get things together around here and overhaul my setup as well. (My picnic tables and plywood-on-cinderblock benches probably won't hold up to another snowy season.) Take care of those racers - make sure to do your civic duty and give the cops a good workout. :D
Best luck and play safe!
~Joe

Glad to see your still around Tracey. Was wondering what happened to you.

Relax and water some plants.......

Welcome back! I was just thinking of you.... as I was looking at the D. kenealleyi plant.

Picture075-1.jpg

Hey! Glad to hear everything is going well. Typically when people disappear everyone starts to worry. Keep up the good work, and can't wait to see pictures of the grow chamber!

xvart.

Hey Barracuda! Been wondering where you went. :) How are the succulents and cacti?

Back