What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Online Farm game....

MrFlyTrap2

OMG h8 pings
Okay so I'm a bit lame, and got hooked on playing a virtual farming game...

BUT it's actually fun, you only mess around with it for 5 or 10 mins a day, check in water your plants / animals. Your farmer can only do so much in a day, after that you have to wait until tomorrow to do more.

Kind of a good way to get new CP growers in the habit of checking on their own plants every day too. Once you get the hang of it, it becomes addictive. If you use the link below to sign up you'll be part of my cooperative. (Terraforum farmer group, hehe) Then we can all be lame online farmers together!

http://www.freefarmgame.net/FarmerNate

If it starts you off in the same season as me, it's almost winter. So I'd stick to working with livestock or fishing. Make sure to read the game guide!

-Nathan

Those interested in this game would probably also be interested in Plant Tycoon. I made a thread about it a while back, I think.
Is this farming sim basically just a harvest moon knockoff?

That looks pretty neat.

Andrew, I wish I could play Plant Tycoon, but I don't feel like buying it. I liked the demo, though.

I might be able to hook you up, but I can't be sure until my laptop is back up and running again. >_<

I signed up.

Cool ! I will join it !

What's the code for all the guns and infinite ammo?

Jason

Im gonna give my slaughter house a chain gun for ultimate speed!

Hehe, don't forget the flame decals. Example:
Tim_Heath.jpg

~Joe

PS - If I join the farm game, can this guy be my crazy neighbor? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I want one of those SOOOOO bad.

How long does it take a chicken to hatch? I've been waiting for four days.

How long does it take a chicken to hatch? I've been waiting for four days.

Time to make an omelette. ;)

Jason

Back