What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Eclipse spooks superstitious"

I thought the whole reason "real" news people didn't like "web" news people was cos they wrote for free without any corporate sensors they have to bypass.

But anyway, I've never been into astrology the way Ronald and Nancy Regan were, basing big decisions on star movements and planetary alignments. Most religions are based on the stars or have some affiliation to the "celestial bodies" but I've always looked at it as how important could the alignments of constellations be if they're different/unaligned when you leave the earth. So as far as I'm concerned Astrology is Earth-centric! (Actually it is) lol! :D

I think we are swamped with too many amatuer wannabe journalists, especially in "internet news"..who are reduced to writing something, anything, even if its absolute nonsense, in the hope of keeping their job..

same can be said of some professional journalists.......also depends on what you call amateur.....i consider myself an amateur journalist but i write for a well respected and award winning weekly newspaper in Montana....hell my wife considers herself an amateur and she has won awards for her writing and she is the publisher of two papers

Back