What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to Give Back - Thank a Soldier

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I got an email from geocacher that I know that is also serving in Iraq.
No matter how you feel about the war, these men and woman are there fighting for us. It's a shame that they already don't have the equipment they need and it should anger every American.

Here's the email.

Hi All

This company is host a web site for super good socks for the troops. I am trying to get an order up for my section. If you wear boots all day you soon learn good socks can help keep you going!! Look under wish list for CW4 Cardwell.Thanks for your support. Please use the link below and do not forget to use the promotion code!!!

Thanks

Jack aka JackCacheNC for all my fellow geocachers!

http://www.foxsox.com/Catalog/category.aspx?code=SLDIR

"If you have someone who can help spread the word, send them your link and ask them to pass it on to anyone who would like to show their support for the troops. It seems people like to buy for the soldiers they feel some connection to, and the wish lists with “organizers” seem to fill up the fastest! Fox River offers a promotion code that can be entered by anyone purchasing the military socks on your wish list. Be sure they all know this code to receive 20% off their order for all military socks on your wish list.

Your promotion code is: SFS100045 (Note this code must be entered during their checkout process and click the APPLY button)
I am listed as:
CW4 CO 230th BSB NC Ntl Guard, Iraq - #100045
is valid thru: December 31, 2010"

As a person that has to work in boots all day, I know the importance to having comfortable feet. Please do what you can to make these American hero's day a little more bearable.

Here's what I'm going to do. For every Terraforums member that places an order for the above soldiers, I will send you a cp of my choice and I'll pay shipping. The more you spend the better the cp you'll get. Just send me proof of your order.

You have my 100% support. I have a friend who just came back from Iraq. He was in the Army. Had alot of interesting things to tell me. A lot wasn't pretty. I respect him for his service and all who serve.
Heck, I go soon as well. No joke. I support all our troops. No matter which branch. I'll be going in the Marines. I want to repay my service to the troops and show them how thankful I am of there service. There's no better way to thank a soldier than to serve right next to them in the field.

Back