What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
Hi everyone. How is everyone. Hi to all my old friends and Hello to the new people I have not had a chance to chat with yet. I'm still growing. Haven't lost much. A few things here and there have been neglected, but that happens when your splitting your time between two places and starting a new job.

Things are going great as a nurse and finally getting in the swing of it and feeling more comfortable. I have a couple nepenthes coming into flower that I will be posting on later once I find out what they are.

I started a new relationship with a gall here. Just in case your wondering that is why I said splitting my time between two places. Been over here a lot. Hopefully soon I can get a real GH put up over here and shed the expense of maintaining a home I rarely use anymore except to house my plants. Then the fun would really begin because it would free up a bunch of cash flow. And I could take better care of other needs as well.

I'm still trying to find a balance with everything so I can have a little time to spend back on the board. I miss chatting with my friends here and trading plants. Also givaways. I did collect a bunch of VFT seeds and filiformis seeds but going to attempt to start a lot of those with my GF daughters as kinda a project. Once things get leveled out around here i will be back at paying it forward again. I need to rebuild my sundew collection. I did loose many of those. Except what was out in the bogs. and a few inside that managed to survive the drought. LOL

Thanks for listening and will be popping in from time to time. Take care everyone. I miss all of ya!

Hey Josh,

Welcome back to the world, good to see ya mate!!!!

hope all is well,
Butch

welcome back man! congrats on everything going so well! ;)

Never knew you but you both look very happy in the avatar.
My woman is perfect for me;
she understands Nep, N. american cp, peristome...
she's awesome, I hope you have similar joy!

Hey! Good to hear that things are going well for you as a nurse! Congratulations on the new relationship. :)

Hmmmm... nurse Josh, think my roomie has that movie... JUST kidding!

Hey Josh! Welcome back to the fold! Glad to see you around, and look forward to seeing more of you in the future once everything settles down and finalizes. We certainly miss you around here. I'm so glad to hear everything is going well!

xvart.

Welcome back!

Well you are here ! Good to see you !

Sounds like life is good :)

Life is good. Just busy. I don't spend much time on the computer as I did. My girl has two lil girls that take time. We just got back from a 7 day cruise. Visited Nassau, St Thomas, and St Maarten. Was wonderful. My first cruise. I am trying to get to the point to where I can sell my house and save that 1100 a month on my house payment and electric. Not to mention the other stuff I have to spend maintaining a house out there I'm never in. So things are going good. Just have to settle in and figure out what is going to go down. This living one place and having my plants at another is a pain. I wish I could just put up a green house over here and move the plants. But not there yet. Only been since April. But all is good.

Butch! I'm planning on building a cool chamber soon after I setup an RO system. I will get with you about info on the RO system and the dew once the cool chamber is completed and temp checks work out.:D

NAN life is going good. Just trying to find the happy median now.

JustJack- She is a good lady. A girly girl with a black thumb. LOL but willing to learn. Even told me yesterday on the drive home from Fla that after she gets used to getting sweaty and dirty in the GH she would consider coming to a bog with me for a Sarr tour. So she will get there. But I have to say she is one hottie when dressed up so I like the fact she is a girly girl. No complaints there!

It's good to see you drop in and I'm glad things are going well. How close are the two homes? By the way, justjack might be onto something. Isn't Nurse Josh playing down at the art cinema?

LOL Nurse Josh. Ha ha ha ha. Well Bruce my house is about 25-30 min away from my GF house. So it is not that economical to keep traveling back and forth. Plus paying for a house with a mortgage of about 900 and then the electric bill that is 200 because of budget billing is 1100 a month for a house that I'm not using. I thought about renting it out, but not sure I would get 1000 a month for the place. I haven't really checked, but then I would be a land lord and have to worry about people wrecking the place and worrying if they pay rent on time and all that jazz. I dunno. I would much rather spend that money spoiling my family and myself. Plus a new GH would be great.

I agree about the house. I don't like being responsible for one house and wouldn't want to have to worry about a 2nd. Good luck.

Sorry Josh, didn't mean to start such a ruckus.
Hope all is well with you and yours.

Ha ha ha Jack you didn't start no ruckus. This is nothing compared to some of the threads I have been involved it. LOL I like getting in the fire sometimes.

Back