What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby pronounced "DEAD" wakes up!

vraev

Carnivorous plant enthusiast
Admin
I found this on one of the other boards I frequently visit.

Just wow!! Imagine the mixed feelings. I can't understand how faint a heartbeat can be, before they pronounce a pre-mature baby dead.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8191023.stm

V

There've been cases where people were pronounced dead and stowed away in the morticians meat lockers. When they pull the body out the "dead" person has a tear running out of their eye or more blood has run from the wounds and that's how they they find out this person isn't really dead but in some sort of paralysis. Luckily it doesn't happen too often but with interns made to work 24-36 hours straight it's a wonder more accidents don't happen.

On the other hand this baby weighed less than a 20 oz. bottle of soda! I wonder how big it is?

Wow, only 5 months? That's really interesting. They're very lucky to still have their baby. :)

yup! They don't show a pic of the baby for relative size. Anyways...I guess the entire hospital's attention will be on this baby from now considering the press exposure to this story.

Back