What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7th Annual NECPS show coming up!

Very cool you're having prints made of that Bill, I always loved that painting!

Man, it's close... and my printer still doesn't have the 4-colour VFT shirts done yet!
He's driving me crazy!!!

He'll have them by tomorrow morning though, but I took off that day. So I basically have to go back into NYC just to pick them up and go back home when I also have to pack up the plants and get to RI...
Well, I'll have them and the 1-colour Ceph shirts some of you have seen and some 1-colour Regia shirts as well...

Mostly I'm looking forward to hanging out with everyone and checkin out the plants!

Matt -

If I sell a few items, I will definitely buy a shirt!! Luckily my printer is close. I'm also trying to figure out shipping costs for the poster. One website said to ship valuable prints and movie posters in 4 inch diameter PVC pipes!

This morning I put the show info on the ICPS Proboards, and the show is also on WhoFish.

Will start packing the plants Friday, and drive up wicked early Saturday morning.

It's gonna be awesome!!!

Ant, you need to develope your debating skills if you're going to win over football.

Ant -

Can someone else in the Society give you a ride?

Here is a link to a new video on The Providence Journal website about carnivorous plants that will help us promote the show.

http://www.projo.com/video/?nvid=402008

I can't wait for the show.......I won't get much sleep tonight.

I won! lol, my brother is gonna drop me off and go to the zoo. I got $120 bucks to spend too! I finally won by saying I was gonna be stuck at home while she was tailgating, apparently she forgot I work at the animal shelter and couldn't leave with them in the first place.

Awesome!!

I love it when John is talking about sundews and says, "... it would kinda be a macabre way to go..."

I'm still packing, I'm bringing around 100 plants to sell and more for display. I'm not sure if I'll be able to also fit the manikin for the NECPS shirts and hats.

I won't get much sleep tonight either from the excitement. It's like when you were a little kid on Christmas eve....

So Ant, you were there on Saturday? You should have stopped by and said hello.

I did, I thought you knew. :poke:

029-1.jpg

Oh that was you. You should have told us who you were. Well it was nice meeting you even though I didn't know who you were. lol

Is that a praying mantis Ant? If it is it's by far the coolest looking little bugger I've ever seen! Where did you get something like that?

lol, its one of Schloaty's ghost mantid nymphs. If I remember correctly he got them from a forum. ( http://mantidforum.net/forums/ ) I posted it because that was Ozzy's hand.

Back