What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many cannibals could your body feed?

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
I can feed 8. Lovely.

I am quite a thin child indeed. Try 6.

I can feed 11, and I can live 1 minute and 5 seconds in the vacuum of space.

Soon to come to your local grocery isle

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, i can feed 13....scary

Cool, I could feed 15. They'll be coming for me when everything is gone.

Soon to come to your local grocery isle

My computer flagged this link and notified me that something was trying to make unauthorized changes to my computer . Probably spyware or even virus. Click at your own risk! Funny picture though of packaged bodies.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a funny pic Nep 101!

I didn't get any message about the image link, I've got Firefox set up to notify of suspect attack sites and when I clicked the link I didn't get anything but the image. Now that I hear about it though I guess I won't click it again - just to be sure!

can you embed the image to your post like a normal pic?

I could feed 16 ! 6' & 240# and the other part of that was "What would I taste like?" The answer was : "You would most likely taste like mesquite chicken." :drool:

I could feed 16.

My computer flagged this link and notified me that something was trying to make unauthorized changes to my computer . Probably spyware or even virus. Click at your own risk! Funny picture though of packaged bodies.

I'm going to go ahead and delete the link.

xvart.

I would agree on the sixteen count -- perhaps more if they went the Ossobuco alla milanese route with marrow spoons.

Tasty . . .

Back