What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A real life changer

• Thread starter CN
  • Start date

CN

BANNED
some of you might remember the thread " All plants must go " . well turns out that my Dr. is a moron (which i already knew ) but anyhow . he took no xrays the first vist an told me to come back if things got worst ,as far as the pain goes . so i did an this is what we found .

l0.jpg

l1.jpg

an for the grand finally
backx-ray-1.jpg

OUCH, Hope you better soon Daren. I bet that tail bone has to be a real pain in the *** (no pun intended).
How in the world did you end up breaking your tailbone?

As for the spur and the bulge there's not much they can do is there? other then pain killers and maybe going in to shave the bone down?

This all just calls for some CP therapy. Get better soon buddy :)

Wow, that look really painful. When did you get the surgical pins put in?

Ouch. I cracked one of my lumbars playing football a million years ago. Every once in a while it still acts up on me. I hope yours heals completely.

A friend of mine just had two verts removed from his neck and some fused together. His pain was just unbearable, and this was his best option. He still has pain from his surgery, but the extreme pain and numbness is gone. Find yourself a good osteopath for your best options.

That tail bone looks really painful. Get better.

... Your doctor really must be... unique. One of a kind.. I hope.

That really must hurt.

well as yann said It's a real pain in the A$$
but the dosent hust as bad as the bulging disk does right now . cause we arnt really sure when that (the Tail bone happened ) had t happen between 01 an now so like i said it really dont hurt but the disk or the spur cant tell for sure which is the one hurting . but the Dumb Dr. i have will let me know next week what the report is .
so thank you all for your kind thoughts

Daren

Most x-rays these days are being outsourced electronically to India or the Philippines for interpretation by radiologists overseas.

a problem with back injuries is sometimes the surgery to fix something like a spur or certain types of bulging disks is the surgery is far more risky than just leaving it be.....yes it defiantly hurts to leave it be but a very slight slip of a scalpel or bone grinder will leave you paralyzed for life.....depending where exactly it is.....im no expert by any means so i cant speak to the problem above......just had a buddy go through a back operation with in the last year so ive read up a bit....

as far as the broken tail bone....generally painful as all heck and really not much yah can do about it......

Back