What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google a question for $1

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
I have been seeing these ads for some cell phone service where you pay $1 and they get an answer for you off google or something. Since people's cell phones go online why would people pay?

Do you get your dollar back if you do the research first and know there is no answer to your question online? ???

like chacha and kgb? chacha is totally free. kgb is .99 per question. you can only ask cha cha like 30 questions a month for free or something like that. you have to know the fine print haha.

i dont have internet on my phone. but when i rarely use chacha its when im in the car or somewhere without internet and i just have to know know. like a few weeks ago my dad asked me what bands played at woodstock and we were in the car so i asked chacha.

Alex

like a few weeks ago my dad asked me what bands played at woodstock and we were in the car so i asked chacha.

Jimi Hendrix
Crosby Stills and Nash
Ten Years After
The Who
Sha Na Na
Janis Joplin
Jefferson Airplane
Santana
John Sebastian
Arlo Guthrie
Joan Baez
Richie Havens

That's all I can pull out of my arse without cheating.

Jason

Back