What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New spider described

That is 1 awesome spider. Quick little bugger, lol

I wonder if the spider gets effected by the DMT drug in the Acacia plant and that's habituated them to it?
Trippin' spiders! lol

I have spiders here similar to that, they are a different color but they are just as fast. One of the few spiders no one in my family is afraid of other then my eldest brother.

I was never afraid of spiders cos my grade school teacher had a huge tarantuala named Blackie that we all played with and watched eat crickets. One night Blackie escaped and the next day my friend Andy was fooling around and jumped headfirst into a pile of pillows in the back of the room and there was Blackie holed up in the corner. He's been afraid of spiders ever since. Freaking out like he's pretending but when he climbed over me to get out of the basement studio I guess it was serious, there was a 1/2" spider... lol

you guys should watch video's on youtube about trap-door spiders...
even when you've seen them they still can catch you off guard... give it a shot. :)

Back