What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halloween Prep....

joossa

Aklys
Hey everyone! Halloween is my favorite holiday and I love to decorate the front yard. I thought I’d post some pictures of my decorations and some of the stuff I have constructed. I’ll post some more pictures later when I have finished the set up out front.

Feel free to post what you have and Happy Halloween!

Some decorations:

PA160024.jpg

PA160021.jpg

Grim reaper for my grave yard… He doesn’t look so scary during the day under the bright California sun, but at night he looks much more suitable:

PA160017.jpg

PA160019.jpg

PA230033.jpg

The overweight scarecrow I made last year.. He looks set for this year....

PA230034.jpg

PA230035.jpg

I love halloween too, I don't have anything special "up" but everyday is halloween around here. Plastic bonework, weird sculptures, weird art and medieval weapons on the walls, occultic bric-a-brac...

I had a dog once and I had put up a lifesize pirate skeleton window cling one halloween and she refused to come in the room until I took it down.

I can't wait for halloween! I got the toxic zombie from spirit last year and this year i hope to get the dead lift zombie. Can't wait to use the toxic zombie and scare everyone!

i love halloween tiz my favorite holiday i do themes every year last year i did spiders thin year im doing aliens

Neat-o. Halloween is cool, even though I rarely go Trick-or-Treating. I like the idea of it, the day of ghosts and ghouls.

And does the scarecrow have a name?

^Thanks. He doesn't have a name. I would consider: Melvin, Edmond, or Herman. :)

Here is the front of my house minus a whole bunch of other things... The wind isn't making things easy:

PA290005.jpg

PA290006.jpg

PA290008.jpg

The paper lanterns are ready!

PA290013.jpg

Graveyard items in the garage are ready too:

PA290012.jpg

I got around to pumpkin carving today. The smaller on is my kid brother's and the larger one is mine:

PA290023.jpg

PA290025.jpg

PA290026.jpg

Trick-or-treating is the best, but only with friends.

Man Joel, I never knew anyone who set up that crazily for Halloween, everyone here just has like... err.. nothing.

Sounds like the Halloween spirit is abuzz over at your place, Joel. ;)

Wow, what a day! I had so much fun and got lots of complements for my yard haunt.

Here are the pictures of the finished product:

PA310001.jpg

PA310002.jpg

PA310003.jpg

PA310004.jpg

PA310005.jpg

PA310006.jpg

PA310011.jpg

PA310009.jpg

PA310010.jpg

At night:

PA310022.jpg

PA310036.jpg

PA310035.jpg

Cool! But where do you keep it all when the season is over?

Cool! But where do you keep it all when the season is over?

In a big box. The bigger items are bagged and go into the garage. Taking down the fake cobwebs is a pain!

Back