What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sphagnum moss ??

I cant see it very well, by the time I focus, it changes. But superficially, it *looks* like Sphag.

u can click the images to the left of the slideshow and see them

the second one looks *more* like sphagnum than the first. Please take a better photo.

I don't know, but if it is, I would spray rubbing alcohol on it before using it for the plants.
Nice slide show though!

lol darn :)

I seriously don't know; but I'd take their word for it. I like how you do the slide show though.

lol ok :)

Sorry, Drew.

But I'd sure like some, though. It's pretty, and I bet it'll do well as an attractive cover is some pots.

thats ok i think i have some sphag at my grandparents cross my fingers lol if it is im taking some my self then list it for free on the trading post lol

It doesn't look like spagh, but does look like a type of moss. It might work.

I will gladly trade you a cup of that stuff for a cup of sphagh that I have. I would like to try it out. Either on my sarrs and VFTs or my neps... depending on how it turns out.

I don't know, but if it is, I would spray rubbing alcohol on it before using it for the plants.
Nice slide show though!

WHAT? :scratch: do people really do that?

its not sphagnum btw

Back