What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what do you do when bored

• Thread starter Drew
  • Start date
hey drew here wondering what you do to pass the time :)

many things...
draw, walks, baseball/lacrosse, hang out with friends, listen to music, get online.....lol i can go on for awhile XD

i start checking my e-mail very like 10 min and eating m&m's

rofl... take photos!!! when I'm bored I go in my room and stare at my plants for half an hour, and do random stuff with them.. then I eat stuff. :D and then I wathc TV, then play some computer, blah blah blah...

[edit]

I have an even better Idea!! Play some mario kart!!!

What do I do when bored?

<a href="http://z4.invisionfree.com/BACPS/index.php?showtopic=204"><b>Don't ask!!!!!!!</b></a>

I also spend time playing in my dinghy, or racing the Fiat, or even tow the dinghy WITH the Fiat. :D

Play piano, hang out with friends, read, listen to music, daydream, Facebook, Youtube, Touhou, spend time with my family, the usual (I guess except for Touhou).

Let's see... I play video games, hang out with friends, take care of my plants, pet my cats, play with my dogs, watch TV, surf the web, read books, eat, shoot hoops, look for stuff on eBay, and spend time with my family. Also, just about anytime I'm on my computer, I listen to rock music.

Go on here, take some pics, spend some time outside, play my violin/guitar...

...adore my plants, check some other forums, hug a dog, or do unnecessary math problems. ;)

Hmmm a better question would be, 'What do you NOT do when you're bored?''

:D

You're looking at it! When I'm not bored I'm mushroom hunting, learning something new, exploring with my dog, playing in my greenhouse. Mostly playing in my greenhouse.

When I'm bored I'm usually on online forums, trying to avoid the things that I should be doing that will make me not bored! lol

So when I'm actually motivated I will: edit Battlehelm.com online metal mag, sculpt, digital sketching/painting, write outlandish speculative fiction routines based on the news & politics, independent research on all sorts of things, create weird atmospheres with a synthesizer. My friends all moved away years ago, I just keep up with everyone via email, so I rarely leave the house other than for work and any supplies/immediate needs.

i, apparently, drive a semi across the U.S.A. lol! most boring job i've ever had...

I check the forum every 10 minutes, run upstairs and see if the gemmae have done anything in the 5 minutes since I last checked them, send intermedia SASEs, do this, read the physics text book, make myself go running so I can get some exercise, go on walks to the "secret sphagnum forest," think about doing homework, think about practicing instruments, try to savor the fact that I have no obligation at the moment (though usually I do,) try not to think about penguins, try to have a staring contest with my reflection, check facebook a million times, play bejeweled, and sleep.

:-O
You play the violin too Clue!? How many years have you been at it?
12 here... you?
We must bring our violins to Cal Carn sometime!
I play a Hans Schuester 1997 and a Ceilein 1939

Oh what do I do?
Work in my small glass studio, work with clay and ceramics, ink drawings,
Listen to music, hike, Oh.. and play my violin :D

:-O
You play the violin too Clue!? How many years have you been at it?
12 here... you?
We must bring our violins to Cal Carn sometime!
I play a Hans Schuester 1997 and a Ceilein 1939

Started this year... I caught very fast and at this point resort to playing a school violin, Klaus Mueller 1995.

You violin players are weird. Clarinet players FTW.

Wish I had the time to be bored! When I'm not at work, I very seldom get bored. I do a lot to fill my free time. Tend the plants each day, video game, I spend a lot of time online on various forums, hike a lot, camp a lot, travel a lot, and I manage to work photography into some of those hobbies as well.

I guess I do get bored, at work. Most of my time at work is spent doing absolutely nothing! I just try to look busy.

Either run or look up stuff on the internet.

Back