What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

weekend of hunting, no blood spilled.....

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
unfortunately no blood on the ground.....never seen so few critters over 2 days of hunting up there....i passed on a easy shot on a 3x3 mulie cause he was bout the size of the last one i shot.....my brother saw a monster mulie he wanted in a bad way but it was to late to put a stalk on it as it was nearly dark....had Kate had a bull tag instead of a cow tag we coulda got her a monster 6x6 close enough that we coulda drove to it...all in all it was a nice 2 days out in the hills and timber..

my brother turning my dog into an alcoholic
IMG_0836.jpg

turns out he gets cuddly after a few sips
IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

and then passes out
IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

Sam and Jake heading up to the top of a ridge to have a look around...Sam went up once, Jake went up and down it 3 times
IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

never did figure out what got his attention
IMG_0860.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

looking for birds
IMG_0861.jpg

sage grouse, unfortunately the season closed for them last weekend......Jake wanted it in a bad way though....
IMG_0863.jpg

Kate and Jake after a long 2 days of hunting
IMG_0864.jpg

Do yuo like that Heater In the right bottom corner ?. I have one in My Garage an it will be also going in to my GH. I love Mine

its my father in laws, we use his cabin as a base camp.....other than it warms up the cabin faster than the base board heating he isnt sure if he likes it our not......it does put out a ton of heat but im skeptical that it uses less electricity than other heaters of similar size....

I agree on the Useage . But the nice thing is is that i have really noticed that it dosent really effect the humidity in my garage which is why i plan to use it in my GH .
Now a Year ago when I was living In my Camper at the Lake i used it for the whole winter an Man it left me several time opening up the door .....LOL

Back