What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just received The Best Packaged CP's Ever

CN

BANNED
As the Title say's "Just received The Best Packaged CP's Ever".
I traded with Lil' Stinkpot Last week an got the package from Her today . An All I can say is WOW .
I have done a ton of trades an received some nicely packaged Plants . But i have never seen some one ship Utric's With Flowers an soil ,an get them in perfect condition . The soil an the plant's looked as if i had just walked over to Her GH an walked them back home those baggies were clean .
Great job an thank you for the great looking Plant's look very forward to future trades . :clap:

Daren

It's all in the peanuts. :angel:

I stuck the plant bitts in the corner of a plastic baggie, and the whole Pings got wrapped in Sphag, then stuck in the same kind of baggie. I put down a thick bottom layer of Styrofoam peanuts. Then I layered peanuts, a single layer of baggies, more peanuts, and more bags, until I ran out of bags, then topped it off with a thick layer of more peanuts. I then taped the box shut really tight, making sure nothing shifts, but also trying not to crush the plants.

Here are the baggies full

2009_11090012.jpg

Wow Nice trade! I should get back in the game!

looks like how i pack my plants haha. i get the little baggies and suck all the air out of them.

Alex

I won't suck the air out (eewwww!), but I will squeegee it out between two fingers. What remains in the bag may cushion the plant, like all that air in a potato chip bag. For that matter, the best way to ship WOULD be with a ton of air, nothing can squish then then, except themselves.

Back