What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

saddest day of my life so far :(

• Thread starter Drew
  • Start date
Sounds like a lot of work he sounds ruff

that's sucks, sorry about that

Awww... well atleast its lego, and hopefully you have the instructions...

Well, knowing both Drew and his brother, I will speculate that there was likely a reason... :poke:

You can always rebuild it! :) :D

(and use it to sneak up on him and kick his *** ) ;)

I say Take the cuttings an Trade them off .........:0o:

if that is the saddest day of your life, you have been leading a truly blessed life and I envy you

2 days to build? Bah, more like 2 hours. At least you can put it back together again. Many things in life are not that reversible. Take your mother's favorite china or pottery for example...

^^^
What they said, even if it's not actually the saddest day of your life.

A lego plane, is rather vain
So what if it gets broken?

But investing time and labor unto a finished product, only to have it destroyed.
Your investments negated. Your labor now made vain. Your time which you spent, unobtainable, and in the end, exchanged for nothing. That's cause to be upset.

2 days to build? Bah, more like 2 hours. At least you can put it back together again. Many things in life are not that reversible. Take your mother's favorite china or pottery for example...

hehe my mom does now have china :) we like in a 4 room apartment no room 4 china

o yaa it actually did take me like 2 days because i was like 10 ive had it for like 4 years

Dionaea, nice poem. :-))

Drew, do what CN said, make cuttings! Now that it's apart, make something really neat-o, like a galactic warship, a Panzer tank, or a Sarracenia. Use the wreckage to build your Lego Empire!

Or how about a really nice sailboat?

Dionaea, nice poem. :-))

Drew, do what CN said, make cuttings! Now that it's apart, make something really neat-o, like a galactic warship, a Panzer tank, or a Sarracenia. Use the wreckage to build your Lego Empire!

Or how about a really nice sailboat?

I'm sorry, but you can't just make ANYTHING out of a few legos. It takes more than that plane is composed of to build something good.

I would be mad if I didn't have the instructions...or if it was missing pieces afterwards.

I was going along the thought: What kid has more than one Lego set? If he has the one, there may be a BUNCH more, maybe even a huge bin, like I've seen occasionally.

Well, it's all meant in fun.

Just to put this into context... My gf is an artist, she works with ceramics, and some pieces, she works on for a month sometimes. But sometimes, unluckily, there would be a trapped air bubble, and when fired, the air expands, and the thing she has worked on for x number of hours, EXPLODES!!! So yeah, lego is no biggie, a 4 foot bird-like statue with exploded legs is really hard to put back together yet can still be done!(I insisted I do it, she was going to throw out 150$ worth of clay)

He's your kid brother, don't hate him for it :p karma will kick him in the butt one day ;)

Back