What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl XLIV

We are over halfway through the season so everyone should know what all the teams are capable of.

What I want to know is who do you think will go to the Super Bowl this year and who will win?

I am going to start with Colts vs. Giants. Final score: Colts 31, Giants 14. I know Giants are a longshot, but being from Indy I really want to see a Manning vs. Manning Super Bowl. You know big brother Peyton can totally get into Eli's head with flashbacks of swirly's and wedgies.

I've been saying Colts as well all season, let's hope they can do it without Sanders!
Who they'll play though, I have no idea... either Broncos or Giants...hopefully not the patriots :puke:

Go Colts!

Although it would be nice to see Colts vs. Patriots in the Super Bowl, it is impossible since they are in the same League (American League). Broncos are in the American League as well. Don't feel bad. There aren't many good teams to choose from in the National League. Which is quite the opposite from the 80's and 90's when the National League pretty much dominated.

The safe bet would be Colts vs. Saints since they are both undefeated.

No worries on Sanders. I don't think he has played since the last Super Bowl. What a gig! LOL.

Although it would be nice to see Colts vs. Patriots in the Super Bowl, it is impossible since they are in the same League (American League). Broncos are in the American League as well. Don't feel bad. There aren't many good teams to choose from in the National League. Which is quite the opposite from the 80's and 90's when the National League pretty much dominated.

The safe bet would be Colts vs. Saints since they are both undefeated.

No worries on Sanders. I don't think he has played since the last Super Bowl. What a gig! LOL.

Well shows how much I know about my football :S
I was originally going to say Saints but I thought they were in the same division... fail
With this new knowledge I'd like to see that match up: Colts vs Saints

Should be a good match up Drew Brees and Reggie Bush vs Manning and Wayne/Clark/Garcon

I think if Colts vs. Saints were to happen, it would be the most watched SB in history. Alot of scoring... Alot!

As a long-time Saints fan, it's hard to recognize them this year, but deep-down they're still the Saints. I look for them to learn how to handle winning this year, but fall short, and to win it next year. This year, I'll pick New England over Minnesota 27-24.

That would be a good Matchup. I totally forgot about Minnesota. They better had do it this year. Who knows what next year will bring with Favre.

I really think Minnesota has a great shot this year. Plus, I would love to see Favre get another Superbowl. Who would ever expect a 40 year old quarterback could potentially go all the way?

But... as a Clevelander, I still have to support the Browns. Lets see if they can hold the bottom of the ranking down. Nothing better than being worse than Detroit!!!

I like this thread....Being from MA I have to pick the New England Patriots from the AFC (upset over indy), and from the NFC its tough but I'll go with the Minnesota Vikings (though I'd love to see the saints from the NFC). Super Bowl final - NE 31, MN 28.....That being said, the game 2 weeks ago vs indy has ppl still upset about going for it on 4th down on the 30 yard line, can't ever give Indy a short field with a minute left...lets see what the playoffs bring.

Saints over Colts.

Its football season again?
huh..I had no idea..

Scot

After watching the Giants play last night. I take back my Colts vs. Giants... LOL.

Im going to change my pick for the patriots....they are not the team they once were, no pass rush, offense can't score in the red zone, and are not playing well... So I will go with the Colts from the AFC, and stick with the Vikings from the NFC, score 34-27 Vikings upset win in Favre's "last game"

Super Bowl XLIV:

Miami Dolphins vs. New Orleans Saints

Back