What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snow in Texas, Snowing. Texas winter wonderland

losfreddy

Composter
Texas Winter wonderland. Snow inTexas!!! Houston! even at Brazoria (galveston bassically). It was awesome. lots of snow men everywhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC8gc8TA890
077-1.jpg

090.jpg

089.jpg

088.jpg

087.jpg

079-1.jpg

078-1.jpg

wow, that seems like a lot of snow for texas! here in canada we didn't have any snow yet!

lol, people in the north don't realize why us southerners get so excited over snow. It may happen once every 5 years!

Is that the most Texas has gotten over the years?

Snowing right now in PA.

wow im in Ri and there hasent been any snow yet :(

Oh wow. I've spent many New Years'/Christmases down there, but that's pretty unusual. Drive safe!
~Joe

It's been 30 years since we got snow here. OK, snow to STICK. There was one storm that I swear I saw snowflakes, but they melted on contact.

Maybe this year........

What are you doing with OUR snow?!

lol, people in the north don't realize why us southerners get so excited over snow. It may happen once every 5 years!

Seriously, I used to live in Dallas and snow would happen like every five or so, usually it was just ice. Snow in Houston is like a once in 10 - 15 yr event!

I have an office in Houston. They were all pretty excited to get snow. Except for my counterpart there who had his golf tournament cancelled due to weather. It worked out pretty well for me though because now I don't have to take his on-call this weekend! Hooray Snow!

Snowing here in NY all day. No accumulation on the streets yet, grass is coated though. You can HAVE our snow!

Its in the mid 40's here, it was in the 70's a few days ago. We have not had snow yet, and whats better is we haven't even had an entire day below 32.

Don't eat the yellow snow!!!

we got a lil bit last night.......we are prolly colder here than Texas though :D

We've just had flurries off and on for the past few nights but nothing is sticking once the sun comes up. It's cold enough to stick at night though. I always like the first morning after the first snow that sticks - everything looks so great frosted with glittering new snow. I've usually had enough by day two though! :D

Back