What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mini Tour of my GH. (Part 2)

• Thread starter CN
  • Start date

CN

BANNED
I apologize now for some of the Tags . An the Bit of Stage Fright

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid233.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/kadoo1975/Tour.flv">

Thanks Daren

Looking great! If there is one thing that videos of CPs always gets me, it's the different way we pronounce names. I know I'm wrong on 90% of names because I call them the first way I thought I read it as, but still. Very nice plants.

I love it It was a great Idea Yann did it seems to be kinda Catchy

Great video, cant wait for another. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Very Nice Daren!

I absolutely took your words of advice and double the size of the pot for the N. khasiana. Went from a 4in to an 8in round pot, and it seems to not have skipped a beat. Yours seems to be getting HUGE! Now let's hope that we have different clones and male/female and make some species seeds!

Looking forward to more of these!

I jusyt Hope I pronounced your Name correct...lol

Outstanding CN, absolutely outstanding. You have some very envy-inspiring plants ;) Hows that flower stalk coming along? And hey looks like you got the pruple wandering Jew, Mine is huge now :p hehe keep us updated best of luck!

i see mine! :) good luck with it. and its heterodoxa x minor haha.

Looking great! If there is one thing that videos of CPs always gets me, it's the different way we pronounce names. I know I'm wrong on 90% of names because I call them the first way I thought I read it as, but still. Very nice plants.
im right there with you. Frenchy up there came to my place for a visit and i was comparing how i pronounced everything haha. ill put up a video here in the next month to show off some of the stuff i have. gotta get home and get new lights first so everything can color up well. haha

Alex

nice job on the video and nice plants good job

I jusyt Hope I pronounced your Name correct...lol

You got it! lol

i see mine! :) good luck with it. and its heterodoxa x minor haha.

im right there with you. Frenchy up there came to my place for a visit and i was comparing how i pronounced everything haha. ill put up a video here in the next month to show off some of the stuff i have. gotta get home and get new lights first so everything can color up well. haha

Alex

Get ready to drool! Alex has some jaw dropping plants. Cant wait to see how they're doing since the last time!!

Sweet neps! All I have is an Alata in my window. I wish I could get a greenhouse.

Back