What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Thread starter Drew
  • Start date
ok i was wachin the history channed and the Nostradomus effect came on Who actually thinks the world will end on 2012 and just sayin those who will still be in school (like myself) basicly wasted are lives but if not it will hopefully pay off :-))

Proper sentence structure and punctuation will go a long way in a post-apocalyptic world.

hmmm does that mean my bad grammer is going to destroy the world :-))

Who knows? It may happen.

i guess that would stink though NO MORE CP'S.... o ya and no more humans

those who will still be in school (like myself) basicly wasted

That totally didn't come from Facebook.

Anyway, I don't believe in 2012.

lol definetly :D (it came from facebook) i just sai it cuz ppl who dont have a facebook or have never herd of it could hear it lol

What happens in Chicen Itza stays in Chicen Itza . . .

i believe in 2012......it comes right after 2011 but before 2013........

lol ur as concrete as my brother lol i mean the doomsday prediction

I was 12 in November 1999. My family and I visited my aunt's home for Thanksgiving and again in Christmas. On both occasions those family gatherings were quite large.

Anyway, my aunt was spreading the word to everyone that went on Thanksgiving that we all had to place our credit cards in the freezer before the millennium turned. She also said that we should disconnect everything from power outlets. Another thing she suggested we do was to buy as much water before 2000 came. Evidently she was a firm believer that the end of civilization was coming.

On December of that same year, when we all got together again for Christmas, I saw that she had most lights and other items already disconnected, she had tons of filled water containers in the backyard and garage, and yes, she had placed a number of credit cards in the freezer. I vividly remember my 12 year old self laughing at her while she showed us her new millennium prep.

She is starting up again for 2012 stuff, but this time she's years early. I laughed at her then, and I'll laugh at her again.

If it Does what the Hell Are you going too do about it an WHERE are you going to go ..... deal with it if it happens so be it .

ill change my story and say i knew it all along then ill say i have this masive food surplus and rub it everyones face then probobly die an go to hell

i believe in 2012......it comes right after 2011 but before 2013........

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Freeze the accounts?:crazy:
Some people are idiots...deal with it!

Freeze the accounts?:crazy:
Some people are idiots...deal with it!

^LOL! Tell me about it... :jester:
I just hope people don't hurt themselves or others as the date nears. You know how things go when it comes to the general public, though... :lol:

I have already begun digging a bomb shelter many miles under the earth that will surely save me when the sun explodes and the dead rise to feast upon the living!

:D

The only thing that will stop people from predicting the end of the world is the end of the world. By the way, the Mayans were off a little; the world will end on February 30th, 2010. Mark it on your calendars...:)

I have already begun digging a bomb shelter many miles under the earth that will surely save me when the sun explodes and the dead rise to feast upon the living

idk being a zombie sounds fun lol :-))

Back