What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i shot my first turkey yesterday.....

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
.....scared the hell out of everyone in the frozen food section....it was awesome! :D

And when you have a shotgun at the supermarket, you rarely have to wait in line! :D

On the side we have lots of wild turkeys around here as the state is doing some kind of "bring back the wild turkey" program.

It is always fun to see turkeys in the wild. They are so big and to see them roosting in trees is kind of an odd sight.

Add a little marinade to your shells and it gives a whole new meaning to injection marinade!

The turkeys around here seem to like the new state HWY 212. They used to congregate around the old abandoned farms and the grainery next to the train tracks that are still there but they have some kind of attraction to the new highway.

Quote from Gray's Anatomy: "'I committed turkey murder.'"

Mmm... Turkey.

LOL Whew...your subject title scare me for a minute. :p

My parents get turkeys in their back yard sometimes.

It's Rattler, he'll actually be shooting one before long! lol

i shot my first turkey yesterday..........scared the hell out of everyone in the frozen food section....it was awesome! :D

hehe... reminds me of the movie Army of Darkness. Ash: "Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?"

No pictures?

Back