What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My indoor nep grow chambers housing mainly lowlands right now. I will switch them out with the highlands when temps outside turn hot again.
DSCN2403.jpg

DSCN2404.jpg

Common red Ventricosa
DSCN2406.jpg

N. Reinwartdiana from Borneo Exotics. You can see the new leaves are about twice the size as the ones it arrived with. This one is doing well for me.
DSCN2407.jpg

N. Albomarginata - this is supposed to be a difficult plant to grow, but so far I'm not having any problems with it.
DSCN2408.jpg

N. Smilesii has grown enormously since it arrived. It is a soft leafed variety, and I'm not so sure I like it as much as a typical nepenthes. It's growing on me I guess, but I don't really like the soft leaves.
DSCN2409.jpg

DSCN2401.jpg

DSCN2402.jpg

So that's basically a grow rack with a plastic cover to keep in the humidity? The ping sure looks busy!

yep, thats what it is. It is a 4-tier greenhouse and I found it on ebay. It came in a box with assembly instructions. All I had to do was buy the lights.

The ping is certainly being a glutton right now.

Back