What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 MN Orchid Show lots of pics

I hardly ever make plans for anything but I do always mark my calendar for the MN Orchid Society show held at the end of January every year at the St. Paul Conservatory & botanical gardens.

I finally figured out how to post large pics that aren't also huge in file size, I've been doing it all wrong for years... thanks for your patience! :)

Outside
outside.jpg

Inside
inside.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

I love the orchid in the first pic. Amazing!!

wow that's very cool, and what a conservatory / green house !
i see a pinocchio paph , in there one of my favorites ,
im documenting a lowii paph this week as it opens ill post them when it gets done probably next week end
thanks for the hard work ,the pictures are great almost as good as being there without the leg work.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

wow that's very cool, and what a conservatory / green house !
i see a pinocchio paph :-O, in there one of my favorites ,
im documenting a lowii paph this week as it opens ill post them when it gets done probably next week end
thanks for the hard work:-D ,the pictures are great almost as good as being there without the leg work.

Wow! Next time I'm in town I've gotta check this out!

Nice to see Coelogyne cristata. Some say it's the most beautiful orchid. Maybe. Maybe not. I only wish I could grow it. Needs cool temps.

Back