What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have returned

• Thread starter Pyro
  • Start date
  • Tags
    free

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
So, got myself a new job and have made the move to a new state. Still unpacking (4 weeks later, never knew we had so much crap LOL)

My new job does not allow me to be as free to access the net so my time here will be much less often but I will continue to pop in and out as I can.

Glad to see all is well here, 4 months away was rather a bummer.

Welcome back pyro, glad to hear everything is almost back to normal. Good luck on getting settled in.

Well that's great news, your absence has been noted. Welcome back!

Where did you end up finally?

welcome back Pyro, oh how we'll miss the mid workday emails.

hah.

Did the job pay for the move (transfer) or is it a total new job?

Welcome back Pyro. If you get to the point you want to expand your collection some I can give you back some divisions of what you gave me, plus some other stuff I have growing.

Welcome back, Travis! The job and State: What and where will you be doing it?

:wave:

Welcome back! It's great to have such an influential member back! We all look forward to your insights!

Pyro, great to have you back. Wasn't the same without you.

Phil

Thans for the warm return :D

Where did you end up finally?

Frederick, MD. Bit of a change from Atlanta, GA I can tell you LOL

Did the job pay for the move (transfer) or is it a total new job?

Yes and yes :)

Welcome back Pyro. If you get to the point you want to expand your collection some I can give you back some divisions of what you gave me, plus some other stuff I have growing.

Appreciate it Dash :) Won't be expanding for some time thought, currently I am in a townhouse and my outside grow area is a porch that is all of 60cm deep and 180 cm wide and the inside grow areas are basically the 3 windowsills that face South. The 20 plants I kept are about all I will have for the time being.

Welcome back, Travis! The job and State: What and where will you be doing it?

State I mentioned above. Job is still microbial genetics research.

WB Pyro, ummm from Ga. to MD
I would take the rebel flag out of the back window of your ford f150 now ;)
(I use to live in Ga. so im allowed to say that :p )

good to see ya back mate,
B

Glad to see you back, and congrats on changing things around in your life. I'm getting ready to go through a similar change, without the move. At least you won't have to deal with winter ever again!

Back