What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook Friends

im Alex Lindeman on there! add away! just let me know who you are.

Facebook has faults... like it changes its layout all the time. but at least its not myspace. which is now nothing but chain messages, pictures of 12 year old scantly clad girls, and everyones name is changed to their life status. and im beyond done with pE0plE taLkIn lYke diS...

Alex

whats you FB pic

i

Facebook has faults... like it changes its layout all the time. but at least its not myspace. which is now nothing but chain messages, pictures of 12 year old scantly clad girls, and everyones name is changed to their life status. and im beyond done with pE0plE taLkIn lYke diS...

Alex

This man.

He speaks the truth.

iL1k3 d3 f@c31300k. 1t s0 funn@y.

if you wana add me, shoot me a pm, or look for "Billy" under Frenchy's.
AHAH just to piss you off [;.

If anyone wants to add me on Facebook, send me a PM

my profile pic is of me sledding. man i love college haha. Murray State University '13

Alex

Dumb question: Which one is Steven Engel? I'm sure I should recognize him, but...

Oh, okay, thanks.

You can find me as Jeff Wong on there. But there's a lot of us so under my name it should say Texas A&M or maybe Corvallis, OR.

Feel free to add!

I just put my Facebook link in my signature... at least I think I did!

Back