What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo's, Orchids and others...DUW warning

• Thread starter cmm889
  • Start date
Hey everyone was looking over my external harddrive while finishing up a late night assignment... thought i'd finally upload some plant photo's I took while in chicago visiting a friend...

tell me what you think! :)

all shot on my Canon 50d

IMG_9314.jpg

IMG_9325copy.jpg

IMG_9328copy.jpg

IMG_9329.jpg

IMG_9346.jpg

IMG_9348.jpg

IMG_9357.jpg

IMG_9359.jpg

IMG_9362.jpg

IMG_9365.jpg

IMG_9366.jpg

IMG_9371.jpg

god i'm praying these aren't too large once I hit "submit" haha...

I know I know I wish there were more Cp's than just one too... :p

thanks everyone.
Chris

nice pics

nah, we like other plants here too:-D ,thanks for the photos, though i like to see the paph.'s a little closer, love the blooms on these guys they all look like something from another planet .
nice work.
my favorite is the 8th shot:-O is that phragmipedium /what's its name?

Wonderful colors, you've got a friend with a nice collection and truncata is always a crowd pleaser!

Wow those photos are just amazing - color, and everything else.

my favorites have to be either the 4th or 5th shot...

Thanks for the comments guys :)

I like the tropical day blooming Nymphaea! Reminds me of my early teens when I grew a bunch of those suckers from seed, and kept them in wading pools!

Is the first one a Ti plant (Coryline fructosa, I think)? I love those pink highlights on the leaves. The Paphs and Phrags are looking really great as well!

Back